Zenith Auto Glass Warranty Information
Zenith Auto Glass is comprised of auto glass repair, replacement, and Advanced Driver Assist System (ADAS) calibration industry professionals who are committed to providing an unequaled level of customer service utilizing high-quality components, installation methods, and ADAS calibration consistent with Original Equipment Manufacturer’s specifications. Warranty information for windshield and side window repairs, windshield and fixed glass replacements, and movable glass replacements is provided below. If you have any additional questions, the best way to contact us is by phone at 218-275-5555.
Windshield and Side Window Repairs
- When it comes to side window and windshield repairs, the size, age, and cleanliness of the original break impact the quality of the finished repair. Contamination within the damage will affect the clarity, and ultimately, your satisfaction with the finished repair.
- You will see the original impact point where the rock or object damaged the surface of the glass, more or less, depending upon its size.
- There is a chance that the damage may spread or crack from the pressure caused by the repair process; In this instance, we will waive the cost of the repair and, upon your acceptance, replace the windshield or window.
- If the repaired damage ever spreads (fails), or if you are not satisfied with the finished repair, we will credit your repair payment towards the price of a windshield or window replacement performed by Zenith Auto Glass.
Windshield and Fixed Glass Replacements
- Zenith Auto Glass warrants your windshield or fixed glass installation to be free of defects in materials and leakage due to workmanship for as long as you own your vehicle.
- Stress breakage (no visible impact caused breakage) of the glass is warranted for 90 days. Motorhome/RV windshields carry no stress breakage warranty.
- If rust is evident, we cannot fully warrant the installation or glass part. Please see the rust documentation stating our limited warranty policy.
- OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) parts obtained at your request from a dealer are not warranted by Zenith Auto Glass against defects. Upon request, we will supply the purchase receipt so that you may make a warranty claim with the dealer that the part was sourced from. In that instance, Zenith Auto Glass will, as a gesture of goodwill, provide installation materials and labor to install the replacement part.
- All warranties provided by Zenith Auto Glass are non-transferable. All warranty claims must be presented to and authorized by a Zenith Auto Glass representative prior to any work being performed.
Movable Glass Replacements
- Movable glass parts replaced by Zenith Auto Glass are warranted for 90 days against operational failure. We cannot warranty existing mechanical parts.
- Any temporary usage restrictions on movable glass parts will be noted by the technician; Otherwise, you may operate immediately.
- We vacuum the loose pieces of glass, but fragments can penetrate your seats, carpet, and air vents. We strongly suggest that you vacuum again after the installation to ensure all of the fragments have been removed.
If you have any questions about our warranties, please give us a call at 218-275-5555 or fill out our contact form to send us an email.