Rear Window Replacement Services in Duluth
If your rear window is damaged, it’s likely it will need to be replaced. Because rear windows are typically made of tempered glass, they’re designed to shatter on impact. This means even a small crack or chip can compromise the stability of the entire piece of glass. Additionally, rear windows in modern vehicles often have defrost systems, which can make repair challenging and costly. Whether you know you need a rear windshield replacement or want to see if repair is an option, Zenith Auto Glass is here to help. Our certified technicians can inspect the damage and determine whether repair or replacement is the best course of action.
Why choose us?
- We’re local. Zenith Auto Glass proudly serves the Northland area, including Duluth and Superior.
- We’re experts. Our technicians have been in the auto glass industry for more than 100 years. We’re highly trained and use the latest technology and techniques.
- We do it all. We provide services for all of your auto glass needs, including repair, replacement, and ADAS calibration. Our technicians work on windshields, rear windows, side windows, and even movable glass.
- We help with insurance. From the moment you schedule an appointment, we’ll begin working with your insurance company on your claim.
- We offer warranties. Rear window replacements are protected against stress breakage for 90 days. Read the full scope of our warranty here.
- We’ll come to you. We travel to customers whenever possible, and we can often repair your auto glass the same day.
For more information about our services or to schedule an appointment, please give us a call at 218-275-5555 or fill out our contact form.
The Rear Glass Replacement Process
When you choose Zenith Auto Glass for your rear windshield replacement, we’ll guide you through the process every step of the way. We’re experienced at working with insurance claims, and we can help you understand the process.
Our technicians are highly trained to meet OEM specifications for a safe installation you can trust. Here’s what you can expect from our rear glass replacement process:
- We begin by carefully inspecting the damage to your glass.
- Next, we’ll remove your damaged windshield and any pieces left inside your vehicle.
- After inserting a new windshield, we’ll make sure your defrost and any other technology is calibrated correctly.
- When we hand your ride over, we’ll leave it clean and ready to go.
Insurance agents love working with Zenith Auto Glass because we’re well-established as a credible, professional Duluth/Superior auto glass replacement service. We’re committed to building relationships with insurance agents and insurance companies to make claims go as smoothly as possible. Refer your policy holders to trusted professionals!
Contact Zenith for Rear Windshield Replacement
Having a clear rear view is essential to save driving. Whether you’re in need of rear window repair or replacement, we’re happy to help get you back on the road safely. Get started with your free quote today!